The conference will take place at Taylor’s University, Lakeside Campus, Malaysia.
The conference will be held on 4th to 5th October 2023
You can access the conference schedule at the following link: https://link.seameosen.org/icseconferenceschedule
We have compiled a list of nearby hotels for your consideration and review as follows:
1. Sunway Resort Hotel: https://www.sunwayhotels.com/sunway-resort
2. Sunway Pyramid Hotel: https://www.sunwayhotels.com/sunway-pyramid
3. Summit Hotel: http://summithotelusj.com/
4. Dorsett Grand Subang: https://www.dorsetthotels.com/dorsett-grand-subang/index.html
5. Empire Hotel Subang: http://www.empirehotel.com.my/
6. Geno Hotel: https://genohotel.com/
You can either contact us through any of our social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries you may have.
To register as our participants / presenters, please visit our website at https://link.seameosen.org/icseregistration
The registration fees for our conference are as follows:
|Indexed Journal/Proceedings = USD170 **Additional Paper = USD110||International = USD70|
|SEAMEO SEN Proceedings ISSN = USD90|
**Additional Paper = USD30
|Malaysian = MYR250|
Each registration fee is only entitled for one (1) paper submission. For additional paper submission by the same presenter, the stated additional price per paper is applicable.
**Additional fee includes paper processing, excludes meals and conference kits.
The conference fees for participants include meals, conference kits and certificates. Meanwhile, fees for presenters include paper processing, meals, conference kits and certificates. Note that the meals cover 2 lunch & 4 tea breaks for the 2 days conference. For both fees, you will also get a special pass to visit and enter any of the conferences and exhibitions provided there.
Click on the link below to register and pay: https://link.seameosen.org/icseregistration.
You can also read the ‘payment notes’ at the following link https://link.seameosen.org/icseconferencefee.
For both participant & presenter, registration fees must be paid within 3 WEEKS of the invoice date or before/on June 5, 2023. Confirmation of registration is only upon full payment of registration fee.
The formatting guidelines/templates can be downloaded here at https://link.seameosen.org/icsepapertemplate. The ICSE abstract template and full paper template can be found there.
During the conference, you will be given a 10 minute paper presentation and 5 minutes Q&A session.
- Gearing Towards Disability-Inclusive Education Recovery
- Learning and Innovation for Students with Special Educational Needs
- Transition from School to Employment for Students and Youths with Special Educational Needs
- Building and Sustaining Inclusive Society
- Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) for Students and Youths with Special Educational Needs
- Teacher Training and Capacity Building
- Disability-inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction (DiDRR)
- Empowering Families, Communities and Stakeholders of Children with Special Educational Needs
The important deadlines for presenters are as follows:
- Abstract Deadline : 31st March 2023 (extended to 30th April 2023)
- Abstract Acceptance Notification : 7th April 2023 (extended to 7th May 2023)
- Full Paper Deadline : 31st May 2023
- Camera-ready Paper Deadline : 14th July 2023
- Payment Deadline : 5th June 2023
Any information regarding the extension of deadline can be found on the ICSE website’s main page at https://icse.seameosen.edu.my/.
- During the conference, only 1 author will be presenting the paper. The other 2 authors will be the participants.
So, the registration procedures for you will be as follows:
1 author will register as presenter. The presenter will receive 2 certificates (Presenter certificates and Publication certificates). Note that the Publication e-certificates will include all the authors’ names.
- The other 2 authors will register as participants and receive participants certificates.
You are applicable to the international registration fees.
Yes, the registration fees are applicable for all types of participants.
Yes, both registrations will be directed to “Confbay”, you can then choose to register as a presenter or participant.